If you get the best genital warts cure services in NYC, you can stop growths that appear around the vagina, penis, or anus. You can have the virus without removing actual warts. You may know or may not know, many years after you were in contact with the virus, you may have been in contact with HPV. Warts appear gradually as the viral rights of the immune system weaken.
Causes of Genital Warts
Complaints about genital warts appear by contact (oral, anal, or vaginal) with infected people. In humans, people who inactivate and enter the immune system during genital warts, symptoms of infection appear. Among the consequences is the risk of developing genital warts.
• Sexually Active at Another Age
• If you have sex with people who have genital warts
• Unprotected sex with many partners
• Genital warts are caused by a virus that can come in contact with each other and lead to sex without a condom.
They look like small lumps or growths and are attached around the penis, vagina, anus, or thighs.
Best Genital Warts Cure Services in NYC
If you think you have genital warts, you must seek the help of an experienced professional to remove them. Warts themselves can be removed, but the virus that causes them cannot be cured. The best way to treat genital warts is to administer condoms and sex powders.
Cryotherapy (cryosurgery) is one of the genital warts cure services to destroy genital warts by freezing them with liquid nitrogen. A doctor applies the liquid nitrogen to and around warts. First, the tissue is frozen with liquid nitrogen. The tissue is then allowed to thaw. The tissue is frozen again if necessary. The doctor uses liquid nitrogen according to the size of the warts. The size and thickness determine the number and duration of freeze/thaw cycles. Up to three treatments may be required.
You may feel a mild to moderate burning sensation during treatment. Genital warts in the urethra or anus generally require the most treatment as warts may be at the opening. Cryotherapy is usually done at the doctor’s office or clinic. A magnification instrument can be used to better see the abnormal tissue.
How to Cure Genital Warts?
Regardless of treatment options, here are some important points to learn how to cure genital warts:
• It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting genital warts cure services.
• Ask your doctor for an explanation of the treatment, including possible costs and benefits, as well as any side effects.
• Make sure you understand the follow-up instructions, for example, what should I do about complaints and when should I seek help?
• Be patient. Treatment often requires several visits and different approaches.
• If you are pregnant, tell your doctor so you can choose the right treatment.
• Do not use over-the-counter treatments that are not specifically designed for genital warts (as a cure for warts on the feet or hands). These are not intended for sensitive genital skin and may cause further damage to the skin.
• It is recommended to avoid sexual contact with the infected area during treatment, to protect the treated skin area from friction, and to promote healing.
• Saltwater baths help you soothe and heal the genitals during treatment. Use two handfuls of salt per bath or two tablespoons in a large bowl, preferably twice a day.
• Xylocaine (2% lidocaine gel) is a useful local anesthetic to apply to raw areas two minutes before urination or defecation.
• Thrush (yeast infection) is common, especially if the genitals are raw, and treatment of yeast infections associated with warts is often useful.
Follow-up after Genital Warts Cure Services
When the visible genital warts are gone, a follow-up examination is not necessary. Relapses (recurrence of warts) usually occur during the first three months. A follow-up examination 3 months after treatment can be useful to ensure that there are no persistent or new warts.
Regular screening of the cervix is recommended for anyone with a cervix, regardless of whether they have genital warts. Anyone with genital warts should discuss the possibility of other sexually transmitted infections with their doctor and take the chance to undergo a complete sexual health check.